Why should you choose wax depilation?
Waxing provides smoother and longer lasting results by removing the hair including the root making the growing hair weaker and lighter.
It’s fast, effective and cheap way to get rid of unwanted hair for a long time. Wax depilation is a perfect treatment for both men and women. We use well-known ,high quality, natural waxes of Norma de Durville (in Poland known us Nd Wosk) for your comfort and safety. We want your depilation to be painless and that’s why we apply the most suitable kind of wax depending on your skin type and the depilated body part.
Brazilian, French bikini depilation is not unpleasant experience as we use special kind of wax that does not stick to your skin and it allows you to remove hair as short as 3 mm.
After first depilation your skin can be irritated and reddish but later you will find your skin smooth and soft up to 4 weeks. Regularly used soft waxing makes your hair much less visible.
Remember to take care of your skin before and after depilation
- Your bikini and underarm hair should be about 3mm, leg hair should be about 5mm
- It is advisable to exfoliate the skin with body scrub
- do not use a solarium on the day you plan to wax
- Avoid tanning just before the waxing
- You should not use any oily creams, balms or oils before wax depilation.
- avoid sunlight 24 hours after waxing;
- not to tan 24 hours after waxing;
- not to use sauna 24 hours after waxing;
- not to use deodorant 24 hours after underarm waxing treatment;
It is advisable not to do peeling until three-four days after depilation
Avoid excessive exertion
After depilation of intimate places apply olive or body care products advised by a beautician